iTrade Pay is an Extension of Support for Your Business
With the National Disaster Declaration and State Disaster Declarations, more resources are available to businesses. The following links are resource that can help you and your employees. Please make sure to check back here frequently as we will be updating this page as new information becomes available.
CARES Act Information
• US Senate Committee Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Guide to the CARES Act
• US Chamber of Commerce What Small Businesses Need to Know
General Information About COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
• Arizona Department of Health Service:
iTrade Pay Resources
• iTrade Pay Facebook Networking Page. A group where iTrade members can come together and share ideas, resources, and offers real-time. Additionally, learn about iTrade news and new items before anyone else.
• iTrade Pay Facebook SWAP Page. A private group when members can post any full trade item. You can buy and sell on this page 24/7.
• iTrade Pay Facebook Page. This is a general page with creative ideas and thought processes of ways to use Trade. Highlights of current companies and their ideas are posted on this page.
• iTrade Pay COVID-19 Assistance Page. Learn how iTrade Pay can help you and your business in supporting your current efforts and Managing the new messaging. Have a specific need?
• iTrade Pay Membership Application. If you’re not yet a member and are interested in becoming a part of a cashless community apply here.